Watermelon Juice (No sugar)
This year has been, I think one of the best summer in Ireland! I absolutely enjoyed every single minute of the many heatwaves we have been having. The weather has been completely different compared to past five years that I have lived here. We had so many BBQ’s, went to the beach, picnics, soaked up the sun. Many times we even hit 30 and above in the sun! That’s pretty unusual for us here.
With this gorgeous Irish summer all I wanted is cooling down juices and salads. I think this is the year I made proper seasonal food. Like salads and fresh fruit juices all throughout summer.
This watermelon juice is so so refreshing, you will want to drink all of it, trust me with a hint of fresh mint it’s like you are on a holiday :)
With no compromise on health, this is sugar free. Perfect to stay hydrated. When the watermelon tasted so sweet there was no need of adding any extra sugar. But I however did add this gorgeous tasting Sarah’s Raspberries honey. I could eat all their honey’s straight out of the jar.
Hope you enjoy this and let me know if you give it a try.
Made with love
|Prep Time:||10 mins|
|Servings:||Serves 4 Glasses|
- 700 grams fresh watermelon chopped into cubes
- 1/2 liter/ 500 ml of water
- 6 to 7 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tsp Sarah’s Raspberries honey (pure honey or maple syrup for vegan option)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup or a handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Ice cubes to serve (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a powerful blender.
- Strain and serve right away.