Chocolate peanut butter mocha protein smoothie
I cannot believe that I have been shortlisted for the That Protein Health Blog Awards 2018 under BEST IRISH BLOG!!! It is a dream come true for me. To be shortlisted among so many talented Bloggers that itself is like I already won! :D I am over excited like a little child :)
That Protein sent me their amazing not to mention delicious tasting protein powders I had to try it right away. I recreated my old recipe and took better quality pictures and added their Nutty Nutty Peanut butter Super Protein powder to my smoothie. It tasted so so delicious can't tell ;)
Sometimes I get this chocolate craving, even for breakfast :) but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna settle for something unhealthy, there are many ways of satisfying my craving in a healthy way. With this smoothie I get the chocolaty taste and also all the good nutrition, lots of anti-oxidants, protein from Greek yogurt and peanut butter.
To make this smoothie fully vegan swap Greek yogurt to any plant based yogurt and honey to maple syrup.
|Prep Time:||10 mins|
|Servings:||Serves 1 (double the ingredients for two ppl)|
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tbsp That protein Nutty Nutty peanut butter super protein (Use smooth peanut butter too)
- 1 heaping tbsp of Greek yogurt (Use plant based yogurt for vegan)
- 1 tsp of pure honey (Maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tsp of instant coffee mixed with water
- 1 heaping tsp of organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp whole chia seeds
- Cashew milk (or any other plant based milk) as per required consistency
- Add all the above ingredients into a powerful blender, blend well and enjoy!
- Serve with fresh berries, Homespun quinoa crunch more chia seeds.